Not sure where to post this RP I did on sim. Hope this is an okay place. -There are some slight but very minor lewd moments in RP.-

lilliealice

[14:11] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): walks up the long stairs to the shrine panting heavily after reaching the top. Zenzo would notice Koge & shyly greet them "H-hello..."

[14:14] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Blinks a moment as Koge quickly walks off without saying a word to him. Zenzo would quietly wonder why she was ignoring him. Maybe she was just too busy to notice. He thought at first before their anxious mind started going nuts with all other reasons as to why they were being ignored. Which caused Zenzo to become anxious.

[14:11] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): walks up the long stairs to the shrine panting heavily after reaching the top. Zenzo would notice Koge & shyly greet them "H-hello..."

[14:14] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Blinks a moment as Koge quickly walks off without saying a word to him. Zenzo would quietly wonder why she was ignoring him. Maybe she was just too busy to notice. He thought at first before their anxious mind started going nuts with all other reasons as to why they were being ignored. Which caused Zenzo to become anxious.

[14:17] POMF (denise.foxtrot): koge chan ! hello

[14:18] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) smiling warmly at POMF "Good afternoon, Pomf.  How are you on this beautiful day?"

[14:18] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): She is moving around a lot

[14:18] POMF (denise.foxtrot): it's a wonderful day yes

[14:18] POMF (denise.foxtrot): natsuko senpai hello

[14:19] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Oh there is Natsuko Senpai.

[14:19] Natsuko Noa (kokoronpc02natsukonoa) Natsuko looks over and smiles warmly at Takashi, greeting him with an affectionate "Hello, Takashi."

[14:19] Natsuko Noa (kokoronpc02natsukonoa): Good day, Miyo! And hello, Koge. It's nice to see both of you. *Natsuko gestures towards the other students, acknowledging their presence.*

[14:19] POMF (denise.foxtrot): Koge you think Natsuko senpai lets me smell her feet ?

[14:19] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) chuckles lightly at POMF's question "I don't see why not, dear Pomf. She seems like an understanding person."

[14:20] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): *Zenzo blushes softly at what POMF had just said.*

[14:20] POMF (denise.foxtrot): is she that ? uhm too bad she runned away

[14:20] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) smiles reassuringly at both POMF and Zenzo "There is always tomorrow, Pomf."

[14:21] POMF (denise.foxtrot): maybe you could let me smell on your feet instead of koge chan ?

[14:21] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) laughs gently at POMF's suggestion "Feel free anytime you like, dear Pomf. But please be gentle."

[14:21] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf kneeled down to smell on Koge chans feet . Exciting !

[14:22] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) softly giggles at POMF enjoying himself "Alright then, let me know if it is to your liking."

[14:22] POMF (denise.foxtrot): could you please...gently stomp on me with them ?

[14:22] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Blinks a moment. "W-why do y-you want her to-" He would quickly go quiet after hearing Koge reply to Pomf. Their face is now bright red.

[14:22] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) confused but amused by POMF's request "As you wish, Pomf."

[14:23] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf lays flat , waiting to feel Koge chans light and soft feet

[14:23] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) with a small smile, she gently places one foot on top of POMF's back before slowly bringing it down "There we go, Pomf. Enjoy the experience."

[14:24] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf moans excited and wriggles happy

[14:25] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) chuckles at POMF's response "Glad I could bring joy to your life, Pomf."

[14:25] POMF (denise.foxtrot): thank you koge chan , pomf feels so much more happy now

[14:26] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) gently pats POMF on the head "You are welcome, dear Pomf. Always remember to take care of yourself."

[14:26] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Blinks a moment unsure how to react to what he just saw.

[14:27] POMF (denise.foxtrot): Zenzo your turn 😉

[14:27] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) looking over at Zenzo Haigoshima's expression "Don't worry, Zenzo. It is perfectly natural for someone like me who doesn't have long term memories to enjoy these moments with our friends."

[14:27] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Their eyes widen. "Huh?! w-what?" They said in response to Pomf.

[14:28] POMF (denise.foxtrot): koge chan loves to spend time with us , you too

[14:29] POMF (denise.foxtrot): zatch look...prey

[14:30] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) gives Zatch a warm smile "Welcome to Seiiki Shrine, Zatch. What brings you here today?"

[14:31] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf giggles , zatch seems to shy

[14:31] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch panted heavily as he reaches the top. Stopping to catch his breath. Before glancing up at Koge as she greeted him. The imp only frowned. "Who the hell thought it was a good idea to put so many stairs?.." He said with a huff. Zatch then glanced at Pomf. "What you mean Prey? And I'm not Shy!"

[14:32] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Turns around upon hearing his brother's annoyed voice. "Z-Zatch?.. P-Please be nice.." He would beg his twin.

[14:33] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) laughs gently at Zatch's comment "Well, the stairs do test one's strength and perseverance. But they also bring people closer to the gods, as they journey towards them."

[14:33] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf grabs between zatch legs and feels him up....yes he has enough strength *pomf nods*

[14:34] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) smiling at POMF's teasing "You seem to have a way with people, Pomf."

[14:35] POMF (denise.foxtrot) gives Zatch’s pp a friendly squeeze and nods in Koges direction : look zatch , isn't she cute ?

[14:36] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch blinks a moment and laughs. Finding what she said to be ridiculous. "That's a stupid reason."  He then blush as he felt Pomf grab between his legs. "H-Hey! Get off my dick!" He yelled before attempting to shove Pomf. "The hell is your problem!?"

[14:36] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo's eyes would widen in shock as Pomf grabbed a hold of Zatch's crotch. Covering his eyes and blushing harder.

[14:36] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf smiles cute...maybe a bit too cute in that moment

[14:37] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) watching the interaction between Zenzo and Zatch, she cannot help but giggle at their surprise "I'm sure there is a deeper reason behind these stairs, but for now let's enjoy the journey and camaraderie."

[14:38] POMF (denise.foxtrot): but...but..*poms stumbles* ...that's exactly what pomf tries to do !

[14:38] POMF (denise.foxtrot): deepen the bonds between comrades

[14:38] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) puts a comforting hand on Zenzo's shoulder "There is no need to be shy, Zenzo. We are all friends here, and it is alright to enjoy each other's company."

[14:40] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf hugs around zatch’s leg and smiles up : see ...we all just want to be close friends

[14:41] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): slightly jumps up upon feeling Koge's sudden but comforting touch on his shoulder and her encouraging words. "O-Okay..." They replied. Still quite shy.

[14:41] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Growls as Pomf hugs his leg. The imp would shake his leg trying to shake them off. "Get off my leg!" He yelled

[14:42] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) noticing that POMF accidentally hit Zatch with their head, she rubs her forehead gently "Oh dear, be careful, Pomf."

[14:42] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) smiles reassuringly at Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima "It's alright, Zenzo. They mean well."

[14:42] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf just hugs more tight

[14:42] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) softly laughs at POMF's persistence "Pomf, perhaps you should give Zatch some space for now."

[14:43] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf looks up to zatch and giggles : tsundere

[14:44] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch would continue shaking his leg until he lost his balance and fell onto his butt. "Ow!" he groaned. He glared at Pomf. "What is that supposed to mean?!"

[14:44] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo would gasp as Zatch fell over onto his butt and ran over to check on him. "A-Are you okay Zatch?"

[14:44] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) , concerned about Zatch's accident, walks over to check on him too "Are you alright?"

[14:46] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf crawls up on the helpless zatch , the body just a breath away but both touching ....pomfs lips near zatches lips ...they come close that he can feel the breath yet they move over and whisper in his ear : you fell on your butt and that wasn't an accident

[14:47] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): Pomf, please show some restraint.

[14:47] POMF (denise.foxtrot) stands up , i am sorry Koge  *pomf says* and smiles down to zatch , blinking his eye with a teasing face

[14:47] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): glances up at Zenzo & Koge. "I'm fine." He frowned. Before glaring at Pomf. "W-wait what are yo-" His face turned bright red.

[14:48] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo would blush upon seeing Pomf kiss their brother. Covering his eyes out of embarrassment.

[14:48] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) laughs gently at Zatch and Zenzo's predicament "Well, I believe everyone learns from their experiences. Just remember to be mindful of those around you."

[14:50] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): glances over at Koge and rolls his eyes. "Like I care about other people." He snapped before climbing to his feet.

[14:50] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) looking at Zatch's response, she can only smile kindly "Take care of yourself, Zatch."

[14:51] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf uses the moment to let zatch see his striped panties glancing below the skirt

[14:52] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): Pomf!

[14:53] POMF (denise.foxtrot): Koge!

[14:53] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): Alright everyone, let's continue our visit to Seiiki Shrine. Please be respectful of its history and purpose.

[14:54] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf smiles at zatch : you seem to have luck today , break is over...but that doesn't know...(pomf stops talking and giggles cute

[14:55] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch glances at Pomf's panties and gets excited until he sees Pomf have a bulge. Which kills his boner and causes Zatch to look unamused. As he glanced away.

[14:55] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo would uncover his eyes. Only to see Pomf exposing their panties to Zatch. "Huh! P-Pomf? W-why are you d-doing that?" They exclaimed in shock.

[14:55] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) watching the scene unfold, she sighs and shakes her head slightly "Let's focus on what matters most."

[14:56] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf looks cute in Zenzo’s eyes whispering sweet : cos pomf knows hed never gets you , so zatch is the closest thing i could get

[14:58] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo would blushed deep red. "H-Huh?!" They exclaimed. Blinking in sheer confusion.

[14:58] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch would start to laugh at the two. "Looks like Pomf has a thing for ya." He said, laughing harder.

[14:58] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): If you are speaking about my creator, Captain Ai, they have created many unique beings like yourselves. Let's learn from each other and appreciate our differences.

[14:59] POMF (denise.foxtrot) glances over to zatch with a smile : i also have a thing for twins * and licks his lips teasing , excited to see Zatch's reaction

[15:00] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) smiling gently at her previous words "Let's continue our tour of Seiiki Shrine and discover more wonders together."

[15:00] POMF (denise.foxtrot): yes miss Koge chan

[15:01] POMF (denise.foxtrot): it is so clean here Koge chan , i see no spiders

[15:01] POMF (denise.foxtrot): did you ate all the spider's Koge ?

[15:01] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): The timid imp would remain quiet still blushing from what Pomf had told them.

[15:01] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Stops laughing and blinks a moment as he glances at Pomf and frowns. "Well, Jokes on you, I'm not into dudes."

[15:02] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): No, Pomf. That responsibility falls to another fellow creature.

[15:02] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) noticing Zenzo's discomfort, she decides to change the subject "There are many stories behind the architecture and decorations of this shrine. Shinto beliefs are unique and diverse."

[15:02] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) chuckling at Pomf's comment, she leads them further into the shrine "Indeed, we strive to keep the grounds pest free for our visitors' peace of mind."

[15:02] POMF (denise.foxtrot): not even the crunchy ones Koge ?

[15:02] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): As beautiful as they may be, we do not feed snakes here.

[15:03] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf whispers to zatch : it's not gay if he is cute ^_°

[15:03] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): Let us focus on respecting others' beliefs and perspectives.

[15:04] POMF (denise.foxtrot): i've seen you eyeing your brother in the shower

[15:04] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch would blush and growl towards Pomf upon hearing what they said. "Hey! I'm not Gay!" He shouted, misunderstanding what Pomf meant.

[15:04] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) startled by Pomf's statement, she looks at Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima

[15:06] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo  tries to calm Zatch down. "Z-Zatch calm down p-please.."

[15:06] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch glared at his twin. "Zenzo shut up! Don't tell me what to do!" He snapped.

[15:06] POMF (denise.foxtrot) walks slowly away , pulling up the back of her skirt to let Zatch see his small butt  while she comes closer to Koge and Zenzo again

[15:06] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) trying to diffuse the situation "Pomf, perhaps it would be best if you refrain from making such comments."

[15:08] POMF (denise.foxtrot): but...but...koge saaamaaaaa....its so easy with him

[15:08] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) softly admonished Pomf "We should express ourselves in ways that don't hurt others or cause confusion, Pomf."

[15:09] POMF (denise.foxtrot): zatch ? Did I hurt you ? pomf looks sad with big helpless puppy eyes* i did not want to cause you emotional damage

[15:10] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): We are all still learning how to coexist and understand one another. Let us focus on appreciating each other's unique qualities.

[15:10] POMF (denise.foxtrot): i can help you getting over it *pomf smiles and makes the hand up down jerk gesture*

[15:11] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): Perhaps you can teach Zatch more about your culture and beliefs, Pomf.

[15:11] POMF (denise.foxtrot): pomf believes god gave us holes and sticks

[15:11] POMF (denise.foxtrot): the sticks belong into the holes

[15:12] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): That is one way to view it.

[15:12] POMF (denise.foxtrot): as long as as many holes are stuffed with sticks the world is in balance

[15:12] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): And let's not forget about respecting one another's personal boundaries, Pomf.

[15:14] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch would see Pomf as he lifted up the back of their skirt which only pissed off the imp more. "I told ya I'm not gay!" he shouted towards Pomf. Hearing what Pomf said Zatch grew even more enraged. "Okay that's it! Get over here ya little shit!" Zatch shouted before charging at Pomf only to slip on the gravel and slide across the ground. "W-whoa Whoa!" He then would crash into the shrine making a hole in the shrine door and getting himself stuck. "Ugh..." He softly groaned.

[15:14] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo remained quiet as Zatch continued yelling. Knowing that getting involved when Zatch was enraged would be a bad idea. But as Zatch suddenly charged forward at Pomf then slid across the ground on some gravel and crashed into the shrine door making a hole in the door. Zenzo's eyes widened in shock. "Z-Zatch! A-Are you okay?" He asked as he ran over towards his twin to see if they were okay.

[15:14] POMF (denise.foxtrot): actually..pomf is already over time xD

[15:14] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) looking at her watch "It is time for us to conclude our visit to the shrine today, Pomf."

[15:15] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) seeing Zenzo's concern for Zatch, she moves towards the brothers and tries to help them out of the hole "Everyone, please stay calm. Let us help Zatch out of this situation."

[15:16] POMF (denise.foxtrot) stares a moment and laughs before she snaps back and helps Zatch up

[15:18] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) smiling at Pamf, she helps them repair the damage done to the shrine door "Sometimes life takes unexpected turns."

[15:19] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch would try to move only to find that he was stuck. "what the- H-hey get me out of here!" He shouted, struggling to break free. He felt someone grab him by the leg and accidentally kicked Zenzo in the face.

[15:19] POMF (denise.foxtrot): at least we all had a fun time together *pomf nods*

[15:19] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo rushed over as Zatch began to struggle and complain. Zenzo sighed with relief that he was okay. Zenzo grabbed a hold of Zatch's leg and tried pulling him out. Only to accidentally get kicked in the face. "Ow!" He exclaimed before tearing up and sobbing from the pain.

[15:19] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba): Let's take a deep breath and help each other through this situation. No need to create more chaos.

[15:21] Zatch Timothy Haigoshima (zatchthaigoshima): Zatch would hear his twin begin to sob and sighed in annoyance. "OH calm down ya big baby I didn't kick ya on purpose!" He growled

[15:21] Zenzo Lilly Haigoshima (lilliealice): Zenzo continued crying, unable to stop.

[15:21] POMF (denise.foxtrot) walks slowly off , looks back smiling and wave

[15:21] Koge Inaba (kokoronpc01kogeinaba) sympathetic towards Zenzo's pain, she tries to comfort both brothers "Everything will be alright. Let us work together to fix this problem."

[RP ended because Pomf had to go to bed.]