Want to teach?

extrude.ragu

If you're interested in teaching at Kokoro (real skills or roleplay), we'd like to know!

Please register your interest by replying below, tell us about what you'd like to teach and how you'd like to teach it, if there are any special requirements (even things that Kokoro doesn't yet have), and any other information you think would be useful 👍

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, royallyjinxed said:

Oooo this would be really fun!

Can we get a few details on how you'd go about it? 🙂

Oh well it depends on how would people want to learn it. First of all I'll make the notecards for each class. Also say the books that are usefull (even links :P) and for the rest that will be with the opinion of the ones who are interested ^^

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe a class in which students who have trouble finding themselves can come to in order to gain confidence to succeed in whatever they choose to. Ofc it's all RP but when you have many different backstories. . I'm sure some students would appreciate having an environment where they can learn more about who they are. I wouldn't mind doing Poetry or even Art as well! Could even plan field trips for a more immersive experience! ♥

• 4 months later...