I'm Twi!

twilightprincess333

Hey everyone! I'm Twi. I'm gonna introduce my self a lil bit for those who'll see me around Kokoro Academy, I'm there quite a bit.

I'm way into masks and you'll never see me without one. If you're wondering who the weirdo being quiet in the corner is, its probably me. If you have a mask, I'll want to talk to you. I'm slowly but surely making a mask store and I'll open up eventually. I like to hide my face, but I'm not particularly shy. Just in groups or crowds.
I love gaming. Favorite game of all time is Ocarina of Time. I love Nintendo but I drift between platforms. Really can't wait for the Breath of the Wild sequel!

I also love art! I draw digitally but I've been delving a bit into 3D modeling, making masks and stuff. I don't really share my stuff.

Like everyone else who is here, I'm very excited for Kokoro Academy and its amazing to see the new projects come to life every day. If you see me around, say hi! I wanna make friends here 😛

A bit of RL stuff, I'm still pretty new to SL, so if I don't understand something, I'm sorry XD Be patient with me.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 3