The Kokoro's Student Field Trips to SL Places.

jaja2939

I have a great idea for the Kokoro Academy. The field trip to any places in SL. via Destination Guides/User Requested places you can explore the weird places around SL by Student Groups. using Vehicles like Aircrafts,Bus,Ship and Train. using SL's Available Transportation Infrastructures like Highway,Railway,Waterway and Airways. you can request the charters flight via SL Charters pilot to do the Chartered field trip flight by Kokoro Teachers and Students for good. to learn and explore these never been before place in SL!.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of field trips!

So long as the regions are alright with a sudden influx of enthusiastic roleplaying weebs and trips are not used for advertisement! 🙂

I imagine we'd probably use our own system for organizing it though. Would make it more immersive and less likely to get abused.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seiiki (the town island) has a helipad which is going to be the area where visitors arrive on Kokoro's islands for the first time.

I've been considering having a sort of Airport terminal style area that first time visitors to the sim spawn. It would sort of be an out of character area where people can be briefed on visiting Kokoro, perhaps with an anime shop area that people could set up their first avatar and then board an in-character flight to get to Seiiki. The area could be an opportunity to 'connect' Kokoro to other sims in SL.

• Like 1