Excited for Kokoro?

twilightprincess333

To all that are excited by Kokoro! I'm curious 😛

What is everyone most excited about when it comes to Kokoro? What do you plan on getting up to? I'm excited just to be along for everything. Almost every time I come back (Which is daily), there is a new project or something else that improves the academy in some way. I'm also excited to make some friends. There is going to be a ton of people at Kokoro and that scares me a little, but in a good way! Also, if you have been around Kokoro, what is your favorite hangout spot? Mine right now is either the library or the bridge!
To summarize!

What is everyone excited about and what kinda classes are you hoping for? I know I want some 3D modeling lessons for sure!

Thanks for reading 😄 

• Like 1

Ni loves to hide under the library stairs xD, as for what i am looking forward to... well improving my english would be great, ni wants to meet new people, make friends and hopefully learn / teach new skills in general.

• Like 2

I've been writing a bit lately, so I'm really looking forward to the classes and just RP'ing in general! 
I also can't wait to see the sim finished- Kokoro is already so pretty; it'll probably look amazing when it's all done.

My favourite place is the fountain because I can pretend to be a fish in it.

• Like 2

If you ever need help with English Ni, don't hesitate to ask! I'll try. I know Ni loves under the stairs. That's where I met her 😛

That's as good as a reason as any to love a fountain.. It is super pretty already.

I love those too! Any room in Kokoro could be a sim itself. I can't wait for the town to be done.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

This location makes me very happy. I like to watch the process of rp.

In the past, I watched school anime rp in a different location. There were too many strict rules because of which people stopped playing.

On the strictness of the rules of the location: I was sitting with a friend on the playground when no one was engaged in RP game. A moderator approached me and began to insult me, when I said that he behaves inappropriately, they began to threaten me with a ban. Those insults were not claims against rp. In other words, the moderator just wanted to recoup on someone.

I found this academy randomly. And to be honest - Kokoro is one of the best places among school RPs. The location is well designed, the sky settings are some of the best. Very atmospheric and painstaking work.

I do not speak English very well, so at times I use a translator. I hope that the translation is provided correctly.

I like compiling profiles for a specific character, so there is hope to penetrate into the atmosphere of the RP. I don’t know how exactly it will be in time (since sometimes I work part-time in the real world). If I understand correctly, then my time zone today is GMT+3 (Ukraine).

• Like 3