Thoughts on Enrolment?

extrude.ragu

Personally, I'm not entirely sure what the picture should look like. I feel like there should be a journey, and being a student should mean something and come with some level of esteem, a sense of duty and belonging, but other than that I am fuzzy on the details!

• What prerequisites would you expect to become an official student at Kokoro?
  • What do you think it should mean to be an official student at Kokoro?

I'd like to hear!

• Like 1

I assume it means in a roleplay sense. Most RP servers I've been in only have prerequisites for higher positions (e.g. teachers/police), so I personally didn't expect many, but I can see why you'd want being a student to be more meaningful. At the very least, I think reading and accepting the campus rules should be one of them. I was once in a server that had a quiz for all users that checked they understood the basics of RP (knowing what universe you're RP'ing in, understanding godmodding, grammar check, etc), so you could have people complete that to become a member as well, but it could be seen as too serious/harsh.

As for what it means to be a student, I guess it means you're someone who is interested in learning new skills, self-development, helping each other and building friendships together as a community?

Edited by squidwardonachair
i spell good
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kokoro Academy can gather international students from all over the world. Therefore, I assume that for the admission of people as students, it is necessary to conduct an exam that will determine their degree of awareness of the rules.

In other words, the rule of entry into the academy should be knowledge of the rules of behavior. What a dress code, what the academy is dedicated to, and so on.

As a final question, you can put the following: what would you like to get from being in Kokoro Academy?

If players know the rules, then they will not break them.

As for the meaning - knowledge can be introduced into the academy (teaching texturing, modeling).