Hai, I'm Mia!

sana.keiko

Hai everyone!

My name IGN here is Sana Keiko but I've gone by Mia since forever now.  In second life, I'm a cuddly soft pink bunny girl that's generally just hanging out with friends and being unproductive.  I don't honestly like talking about first life much given SL is definitely some escapism from that for me, but here's some random things about me.

• I enjoy roleplay which is partially what brings me here; adult oriented or not honestly.  Themes are fun and school setting is nice!
  • I only like nice people and I treat everyone kindly until given reason not to.
  • I'm a huge introvert and holding conversation especially out of the blue is hard sometimes, especially if I don't know you.  You should just headpat me please.
  • I enjoy art, animu, food, sleeping, gaming.  Someday I'd like to get into more creative things here in SL too if I can make time for.
  • My tastes in music vary from alternative rock and metal to jpop/kpop, and most electronic music in general from nightcore to ebm/industrial.

I don't own any pets, but have a cute animu kitty anyway!

Black_Cat.jpg.31379dd3098179767a418411d857b449.jpg

• Like 2